Our web address is: https://zapping.barcelona
GPRD – WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Comtele (c) Pallicera can store the detailed information below:
- Anonymous information about the use and navigation of this website.
- Information provided by you. With the purpose of registering and / or making a purchase (s).
- Information provided by you. In order to request information.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Comtele (c) Pallicera does, or can do, the use of personal data collected by::
- Manage this website.
- Customize the purchase process of this website.
- Send products you have purchased through the online store or provide other services that you have requested.
- Send by postal or electronic mail, documentation such as delivery notes, invoices, etc.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Comtele (c) Pallicera is committed to:
- Fulfill the duty to keep these data in secret, as well as treat them with confidentiality.
- Take the precautions at the technical level necessary to prevent the loss, embezzlement and / or alteration of your personal data.
- Store personal information that you have provided us in a safe place.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
Comtele (c) Pallicera will share your data to answer your question:
- If you request help to find information about a remote control, the information provided in the form or via email will be shared with our partner Superior Srl – Legale Largo Lanciani Headquarters, 24 – 00162 – Rome
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data and its development regulations, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided by you will be incorporated into an automated file, the person responsible and holder of the what is Comtele (c) Pallicera, in order to provide our services.
By filling in the web booking forms, or by contacting, or by sending emails or any other type of request for information sent to Comtele (c) Pallicera, the interested party gives their express consent for the treatment of your personal data and to receive commercial communications about the services of Comtele (c) Pallicera
In no case will Comtele (c) Pallicera use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than the aforementioned, and undertakes to keep the due professional secrecy and to establish the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard the information according to the requirements established by the RD 1720/2007, of development of the LOPD.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by means of a written document, accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies you, addressed to Pallicera, Av. Mistral, 42 – 08015 Barcelona.